Sterling Sofia occupies four of the seven floors of 2a Saborna Street, a classic, stone clad building, built by a well-known Bulgarian industrialist in 1929. It is arguably the most beautiful building in Sofia and one of the few remaining properties of this era.
In its past has been a hotel and government offices before becoming commercial offices in the 1980’s. Sterling has tastefully renovated the interior to create a working environment fit for the 21st century, retaining as many original features as possible.
Recently, Saborna Street has been re-developed and many new designer stores, bars and restaurants have opened, making it the most prestigious address in Sofia.
- 16 offices for 2 to 8 workstations
- 3 meeting rooms for 4 to 14/16 persons
- Videoconference suite
- Reception on each floor staffed our Client Services Assistants
- 24/7 security with CCTV monitoring
- Electronic key access system
- Complimentary coffee, tea, mineral water
- 2 café areas with papers and business magazines
- 2 document/photocopier/binding client services areas
- Parking available
- Dedicated telephone numbers, answered in your company name by our Client Services Assistants
- Cisco telephone system
- Voicemail, call forwarding, message taking
- High speed internet
- CAT5 infrastructure
- Wireless network services
- Rack space available
- Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing
- IT specialist support
- Mail and fax handling
- Concierge services
- Secretarial, PA, administration and business support services
- Travel arrangements
- Catering and more . . .
- Colour copier/printers
- B/W high speed copiers/printers
- Fax machines
- Document binders and Shredders
- Multimedia equipment